By accessing our website, you accept the terms of this policy. If you do not accept the terms of this policy, the website should not be accessed.
The terms of this policy can be updated at any point of time and without any prior notice to anyone.
Spaviatech Law is committed to safeguard and protect the information, which is obtained or received during the course when someone uses/visits our website.
2. The website may store certain information that is provided to us by the visiting user. Such information is only limited to your name, email address, contact details and your employment status.
3. The website may also store technical data about the device that is made available by the web browser of the visiting user.
4. We will take appropriate measures (as required under the laws of India) to protect every and any information, which is received by/through our website.
5. We cannot be held liable for any data breach, which takes place in spite of the measures that have been put in place by us.
6. The information so received shall only be used for responding to the general queries of the visiting users and/or for enhancing/upgrading our website’s user interface.